Pipet Keeper™ - Disposable Lab Pipette & Tips Collection Containers
Lab Contaminants have no Place to Hide in our New Longer-design Solution
Sometimes the right tool for the right job is too long to dispose of easily after use. Biohazard contaminants left on these tools can be a sizeable danger. What is our real solution to this real problem? The Whitney Medical Solutions' Pipet Keepers.
Features & Benefits of Our Paperboard Pipette Collection Containers
- Our biohazard Pipet Keepers easily and conveniently collect biohazardous waste up to 15" in length right at your workstation.
- Priced lower than sharps containers, the Pipet Keepers are readily disposable making it easier to maintain high lab standards.
- Pipet Keepers are made of sturdy paperboard printed with orange biohazard symbols.
- Self-locking tops keep contents safely enclosed and re-closable flaps make the Pipet Keeper easy to use whether you are right or left handed.
- Pipet Keepers store flat – requiring far less space than rigid plastic containers and the interlocking flaps make them easy to fold into shape.
- Pipet Keepers have a plastic lining to hold a moderate amount of liquid. Autoclave contaminated materials inside the container and dispose of container according to your local, state or federal regulations.
Request a Sample of our Disposable Lab Pipette and Pipette Tips Collection Containers
Interested in making your lab area cleaner and safer? Contact us for a free sample of our innovative disposable waste container solutions for labs.