No-Scratch™ Whitney Curette™ - Disposable Plastic Curettes - Large
The scratch-less solution for significant areas of cement removal
Removing larger areas of cement around an implant with a metal instrument can scratch the prosthesis, compromising the long-term outcome of the surgery. What is our real solution to this real problem? Whitney Medical Solutions' No-Scratch Whitney Curette - Large.
Enjoy the Convenience of our Disposable, Orthopedic Plastic Curettes
The safe and easy-to-use, disposable No-Scratch Whitney Curette is perfect for quickly applying, manipulating and removing bone cement during hip and knee replacement surgery. The No-Scratch Whitney Curette is made of sturdy plastic reducing the risk of damage to the prosthesis due to metal instruments. Our one-time use curettes are economical and save time. No need to clean or scrape dried cement from instruments.
The large yellow curette’s 20mm wide tip collects larger quantities of cement for removal, especially helpful for larger patients and revisions.
Features of Our No-Scratch Whitney Disposable Curettes
SAFER THAN STEEL
- Made of plastic - sturdy yet softer than surgical steel.
- Each tool has a molded-in thumb indentation instantly orienting the tool.
- Easier to maneuver in hard to see places.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- Comes individually packaged in sterile, peel open pouch, ready to go.
- Applies, manipulates, or removes cement with fingertip precision.
- The cost of a single revision dwarfs the cost of a single-use curette.
- Disposable – there’s no need to waste time removing hardened cement or re-sterilizing tools.
- Less expensive to buy and inventory - order only the tool you use.
- Packaged 25 individually wrapped tools to a carton for convenient shelf storage.
The No-ScratchWhitney Curettes come in four shapes designed to meet the needs of any surgeon.
No-Scratch Whitney Curettes Family:
- No-Scratch Whitney Curette - Small — For light cement removal
- No-Scratch Whitney Curette - Large — For bigger areas of cement removal
- No-Scratch Whitney Sculps Knife — For sculpting cement around bone
- No-Scratch Whitney Valitome— For removing cement from hard to reach places
Request a Free Sample of Our Disposable Curettes
Every orthopedic surgeon needs to try our convenient No-Scratch curettes. Contact us today to request a sample pack of our disposable curette products.