No-Scratch™ Whitney Curette™ - Large
The scratch-less solution for significant areas of cement removal
Removing larger areas of cement around an implant with a metal instrument can scratch the prosthesis, compromising the long-term outcome of the surgery. What is our real solution to this real problem? Whitney Medical Solutions' No-Scratch Whitney Curette - Large.
The safe and easy-to-use, disposable No-Scratch Whitney Curette is perfect for quickly applying, manipulating and removing bone cement during hip and knee replacement surgery. The No-Scratch Whitney Curette is made of sturdy plastic reducing the risk of damage to the prosthesis due to metal instruments. Our one-time use curettes are economical and save time. No need to clean or scrape dried cement from instruments.
The large yellow curette’s 20mm wide tip collects larger quantities of cement for removal, especially helpful for larger patients and revisions.
No-Scratch Whitney Curette Features:
SAFER THAN STEEL
- Made of plastic - sturdy yet softer than surgical steel.
- Each tool has a molded-in thumb indentation instantly orienting the tool.
- Easier to maneuver in hard to see places.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- Comes individually packaged in sterile, peel open pouch, ready to go.
- Applies, manipulates, or removes cement with fingertip precision.
- The cost of a single revision dwarfs the cost of a single-use curette.
- Disposable – there’s no need to waste time removing hardened cement or re-sterilizing tools.
- Less expensive to buy and inventory - order only the tool you use.
- Packaged 25 individually wrapped tools to a carton for convenient shelf storage.
The No-ScratchWhitney Curettes come in four shapes designed to meet the needs of any surgeon.
No-Scratch>Whitney Curettes Family: