eShield Sterile Smartphone Covers
eShield™ – the Solution
in the OR.
In the operating room surgeons use smart phones to access patient data and clinical images, consult with peers on interesting or difficult cases, and even play live or recorded music during surgeries. As the first FDA approved sterile cover for electronic devices, eShield™ will enclose phones so they can be conveniently positioned for the surgeon’s direct control from the surgical table. This real solution for a real problem aids patients by limiting interruptions and delays in the OR and saves money by eliminating the need to re-glove.
eShield™ easily accommodates
Features of our Sterile, Plastic Sleeves for Electronics
The eShield cover creates a barrier from contaminants on devices. It features:
- Meets ASTM 1670 Standards: Resistance of a Material to Synthetic Blood Penetration.
- Biocompatability Tested
- Optically clear polyethylene film.
- Touch screen compatibility with gloves.
Nurses responsible for managing the OR can rest assured that the eShield will help reduce disruptions and protect the sterile field from contaminants on devices.
Compatibility of our Sterile Smartphone Covers
Our eShield™ sterile covers are ideal for a variety of smartphones including:
- Apple (4, 4s, 5,5s), HTC One; Nokia,
- Samsung Galaxy Note, S4, Mega;
- Motorola Moto X, Droid Max, Mini; LG G2; Kyocera Torque; and most other phones.
Details of Our eShield™ Sterile Covers for Smartphones
- Overall Size — 9” x 14”
- Usable Size — 9” x 5.5”
- SKU — EC2100
- Shipped — Carton of 25