Broken Glass Keeper™ - Floor Model - Dispose of Glass Safely
The Solution to Containing Non-biohazardous Broken Glass
Broken glass is a danger to rubber gloves, skin, ongoing tests and anyone in the lab. Safely collecting and storing non-biohazardous broken glass is critically important. What is our real solution to this real problem? The Whitney Medical Solutions' Broken Glass Keeper - Floor Model.
Dispose of Non-Biohazardous Broken Glass Safety & Conveniently
Decrease the risk of injury from non-biohazardous broken glass and other sharp objects by segregating them from non-sharp waste, safely collecting them in the Broken Glass Keeper. Easy-access collection containers make it convenient to safely dispose of non-biohazardous broken glass from your lab. Keep your lab technicians safe with our disposable lab waste containers.
Features of our Diposable Non-Biohazardous Broken Glass Containers
- The Broken Glass Keeper - Floor Model features a sturdy corrugated container lined with a clear, thick plastic bag, and is prominently marked with broken glass symbols.
- The carton’s warnings are printed in both English and Spanish for added safety and convenience.
- A unique Reclose-A/Remove-A-Lid™ allows you to reclose the container during use to reduce odors and mess, or you can remove the lid entirely.
- A wide-mouth opening easily accommodates disposal of large items.
- Inner flap seals the lid when the container is filled.
- Containers ship and store flat, saving valuable storage space and easily fold together for use.
Who Needs Our Disposable Broken Glass Containers?
The Whitney Broken Glass Keeper also comes in a Bench-Top model for individuals who want to get rid of non-biohazardous glass right at their workstation.
To learn more about our innovative disposable solutions for non-biohazardous broken glass, contact us or request a free sample.