No-Scratch™ Whitney Sculps Knife™ for Bone Cement Sculpting
The Scratch-less Solution for Sculpting Cement Around Bone
Surgery can be as much an art as science and sculpting cement around an implant can be both. But with the wrong tool - a metal tool, a surgeon can risk scratching the implant, compromising the long-term outcome of the surgery. What is our real solution to this real problem? Whitney Medical Solutions' green No-Scratch Whitney Sculps Knife.
Our Plastic Bone Cement Sculpting Knives are Specifically Designed for Ease of Use
The pointed tip of the green Sculps Knife makes it easier to reach all crevices and angles to remove excess bone cement. The sharp edge allows better sculpting of cement and this edge can also be used to expertly apply cement to surfaces.
The safe and easy-to-use, disposable No-Scratch Whitney Sculps Knife is perfect for quickly applying, manipulating and removing bone cement during hip and knee replacement surgery. The knife is made of sturdy plastic reducing the risk of damage to the prosthesis due to metal instruments. Our one-time use curettes are economical and save time. No need to clean or scrape dried cement from instruments.
No-Scratch Whitney Sculps Knife Features
SAFER THAN STEEL
- Made of plastic - sturdy yet softer than surgical steel.
- Each tool has a molded-in thumb indentation instantly orienting the tool.
- Easier to maneuver in hard to see places.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- Comes individually packaged in sterile, peel open pouch, ready to go.
- Applies, manipulates or removes cement with finger tip precision.
- The cost of a single revision dwarfs the cost of a single-use curette.
- Disposable – there’s no need to waste time removing hardened cement or re-sterilizing tools.
- Less expensive to buy and inventory - order only the tool you use.
- Packaged 25 individually wrapped tools to a carton for convenient shelf storage.
The No-Scratch Whitney Curettes come in four shapes designed to meet the needs of any surgeon.
No-Scratch Whitney Curettes Family: